May 4, 2011

Teacher & Blogger Appreciation

Can't believe it's teacher appreciation week already!  Where has this year gone!  Can't believe my baby will be in middle school next year!  Wahhhh!!!  I'm not ready!  She is though.  She's enjoying this year and wanted to share with her teachers.  I picked up some funky sticky note packs and highlighters from Marshalls earlier this week.  Pondered on the packaging and came up with a quick wrap idea that left room for Ange to write a note too. I don't ever remember giving my teachers gifts except maybe at the end of the year and there was certainly no week dedicated to showering them.  Don't get me wrong, from working in the school I can't believe how they accomplish all they do.  Sometimes it just seems so hard for them to just teach and not follow so many stipulations.  I need to initiate a blogger appreciation week to appreciate all the followers!  I'm such a lurker and follow so many blogs!  I love it!  I truely appreciate all my followers and to show it I'm going to send one of you some of this awesome ribbon I used on this project - it's like a ruler.  Just leave me a comment!!  Thanks so much!



Cute sticky notes from Marshalls!!!  Love 'em!!!



The stamp is My Favorite Things, Cardstock is Bazzill, pattern paper is Cosmo!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!!!



1 comment:

Kathy Nichols Saveleski said...

I don't have my own blog, I'm too intimidated! I LOVE your blog, this card and sticky holder is TOO cute!!!