May 18, 2011

Sweet Card

Did you even know Marshall's sometimes has scrapbook goodies?  I had no idea!!!  Not a huge fan of the store but liking it more and more!!!  I have a hard time shopping for clothes but the decor prices are awesome.  Hubby loves the store, he gets a lot of his clothes there.  He can't understand why I don't but it's kinda hard to look for yourself when you keep hearing, "mom, look at this", "come 'ere mom", "hey mom ...."  Can you relate? But when bestie and I get a day out we try to stop in and see what's new.  Last week we spotted a bunch of paper pads!!!  The 12x12's were $5.99 and 8x8's were $3freakin99!!!!  Had to take advantage!  With my new paper pad had to make my shopping buddy a card!!!  Love the colors.  The sentiment is one of My Pink Stamper's.  The berry was from the Hello Kitty cart of things!  Starting to use my white gel pen to make it super cute!!!   Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

SiskiyouSue said...

So does Ross. At amazing prices!