May 18, 2011

Color Challenge

Tried to get my green thumb on today.  I had to work fast to beat the rain and I finished just in time!  After I dug thru the layers and layers of un-decomposed leaves that my husband tossed on in the fall and the sod that my son threw on after 'landscaping' ... I was done!  It's only a 6x6 garden but after days and days of rain, it was messy, muddy and not fun!  It's done so that a good thing!  I had no energy to clean so I thought I'd play a little ... here's what I made for the challenge over at Embellish Magazine.  In addition to the color challenge, you had to include a tag somewhere on the card.  I did a little searching and found this great little 99 cent stamp ... okay, it was his first time off the cling!  Poor thing was never used!!!  The Cardstock was from the DCWV Hippie Chick collection - the grey was actually a metallic shiny, just hard to see in the photo.  The pattern dot paper is K&Co.  I cut the scallop out with a Spellbinder Die.  The sentiment is fun!







Here's the color challenge ...



Gracias!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So cute! love the sketch concept! Thanks for joining the Tags Color Trends Challenge!

Valentina Fussell said...

This is so sweet! I love your tag! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

Mariana Grigsby said...

What a great card! I love the "Thank You" spinning wheel stamp... so cute! Thanks for playing along with us!