Apr 10, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday/Sunday


Wouldn't you just love to get punished and sent to your room when it's full of scrap goodies?  I wish I could punish myself some days.  I'd get grounded for not completing a layout or be forced to clean my 'closet'.  I tried to banish myself but alas, I have no control of my own schedule.  Ange had a play date at 1 - the plan was to scrap while she was away.  Didn't happen.  This poor layout got put together over the course of two days.  It's done tho so that counts!  I do find 'peace' in that!
I love this picture of her in the outfit and I knew I had the peace sign laser cut paper somewhere.  That took forty minutes to find it then another and forty to figure out if it was a sticker or not.  I'm guessing not, I tried to peel it at every angle.  Now, this has been in the 'stash' for quite a while. As well as the peace sign pattern paper.  As I was putting it together I thought it was looking okay then I realized that the peace signs were upside down.  Aw man!!!  Still looks okay, right?  Artistic license?  Then, I was looking at the call outs thinking, I should do another one that says "pile of shoes", "toys not put away", "outdated accessories", "peeking dog" but the page is all about her ... Let me know if you've found a little peace in your world!

No comments: