Apr 4, 2011

I Need Me Mojo ...


I'm trying to get back into my 'room' more often so I searching all my favorite challenge blogs to get some inspiration.  This week I'm using the sketch from Mojo Monday and the stying of Etsy Inspired


Here's the Mojo sketch ...



Here's my inspiration from Etsy Inspired:


So ... drumroll.... here's my combo ...




I used the houndstooth pattern from the new Couture paper pack from DCWV.  The flower and tag is from an old Making Memories set.  I used my Scor Pal to crease the flowers for texture.  Fun! Fun! Fun! 
Feels so good to spend a little time in my 'room'!!  




3 comments:

Jacquel said...

What a nice card! You did such a great job with the sketch too...it's FAB! Thanks for joining us at Etsy this week!!!

BA said...

this is really pretty
xoxo BA

Unknown said...

So pretty, Karen! Love your layered flower! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!