Apr 18, 2011

Quickutz/LifeStyle Crafts are back!

Sorry I haven't been very bloggy lately!  My mom was in the hospital for a short time but is home now and recovering nicely!  Nothing major, just a little preventative op.  I finally caught my spring cleaning bug and starting with my scrap room.  Have a vision in my head but who knows what it will look like when I'm done!  I'll keep you posted!

Remember Quickutz?  I sold a TON of them in my store years ago and they were hot, hot, hot!  Then the big machines came out and they were referred to as Quick-whats?   I couldn't part with mine during my many clean out yard sales and kept my favorite dies too.  I do use it from time to time but when I saw Tatertots and Jello was giving away the newest version from Lifestyle Crafts along with some great accessories, I had to share with you!  They definitely have some great items that are really competitive with some other products out in the market.  Here's what she's giving away ... Isn't it awesome!!!


Hop over to her blog and see some of the great things you can do with this multipurpose machine!!!
Speaking of hopping, I have some great Easter cards to share with you this week!!

  

No comments: