Apr 24, 2011

Easter Treats

Teacher, the dog ate my dessert!  WAHHHH!!  One layer of decadent carrot cake out of the way, I left another layer to cool while we went out to eat.  Huh, someone had a little snack while we were away!  I couldn't believe my dog ate half my layer!!!  What's a girl to do but send her husband out into the cold, dark world of the grocery store.  Hey, let's face it, it gave him some time to do a little bunny shopping.  Less than 18 hours to go, I'd say he was ahead of schedule.  
Only up until midnight baking the cake ... I had Ange decorate it .... I had these little wafer bunnies that she put in an egg shape ... took her a long time!


I went on a dig and found these little cages I bought at Christmastime and never used.  I made muffins for breakfast and put them in the cages.




Now to figure out when the Easter bunny will come!!!



No comments: