Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

My 'spirit' is ghostly.  Meaning it's invisible.  Meaning it doesn't exist!  The spook has not spoken to me yet ... I was focused on getting Ange ready for her weekend away that didn't happen, my upcoming crop, and let's see, what other excuses do I have?  Oh yeah, they changed the date and didn't tell me?  No, that won't work.  I literally have two huge honkin tubs of Halloween decor and didn't even crack them open this year.   
I had to run some errands when I realized I needed to make it fun for Ange.  I gave myself until 2/230 to clean out my basement.  I was starting to get into crop mode and needed to find supplies that were stowed downstairs. 
Long story short, quick fix decorating ... I made a fun tablescape for her.  I knew she wanted tacos, our traditional Halloween meal.  Oh, and did I mention we didn't have her costume together yet?  If you're pits are sweating, you can relate to how I was feeling.  

spider web table cloth, blood red plates, sugar rimmed glasses, blood dripping candles; I cut  u one of those netty gauzy things and put on the chairs ..

one of those 'gowing' hands.  We have had this hand for like 15 years!  I put it in a zippy bag one year and it survived!  Looks great with a lettuce garnish

love the little s & p shakers!

It was fun.  Ange appreciated it!  One holiday down .. two more to go!

No comments: