Nov 1, 2011

Glo-much fun!

For the longest time Ange was planning on being a vampire for Halloween.  Even bought the fangs.  I don't know if it was a Twilight revival or what.  I didn't love the idea but long gone are the days of dressing her in jumpers and tights so I choose my battles.  They all turn at some point and she changed her mind at the last minute, like the day before Halloween!  I knew after seeing all the dance competitions on tv over the summer the rage was going to be lighted Halloween costumes.  That's the new plan 'she' thought of!  She wore black sweats (since there was still snow on the ground) and I attached glow sticks all over.  I'm not going to tell you how I did it because half way down the street I was reattaching and picking up her pieces so it wasn't the best method.  I found a glow ball at the dollar store and she wore that over her head.  The whole costume was less than $5!  When people asked she said she was a stick figure.  She got rave reviews and lots of extra candy ...


This picture was taken in my laundry because it was so dark.  The ones outside didn't turn out so great because of the street lights but this gives the idea.  Yes, we had to 'glow' and decorate her treat bag too!


One house was uber creativeand painted their snow balls orange with a face and put candles in them.  If we only had snow every Halloween ... not wishing for that one!

No comments: