Oct 22, 2011

Birthday Card

I am in the process of rethinking my scrap room, yet again!  That is a never ending issue!  I would love to get a wireless printer but that's not in the budget right now but I don't have a surface to put my laptop next to my printer and use it comfortably ... anyway ... I get stifled sometimes and have to just create something!  I pushed everything off my desk, kinda like they do in the movies when some one is going to make out on the desk, and just made a card.  Not as romantic as the make out scene but just as passionate ... yes, yes, stick it there, no, the other angle, twist it, that's right, right on top, yeah baby ... and scene ...


boy I really rummage thru the scraps for this one.  I am determined to start using more of them!  I used an icon from the Crafty Secrets scrap sheets, some of Time's ink for around the edges, Stampin Up punch for the torn page effect,  and some buttons for that vintage cuteness!


No comments: