Oct 20, 2011

Mantle Redo

So everything fell off my wall, wah, wah, wah!  It took me so long to figure the pictures, and paint the frames ... so disappointed.  But with disappointment comes opportunity, right?!?!?  I took the pix and added them to my mantlescape!  I like the way they turned out.  They didn't all fit but they work...

I went to the library and picked up these books for 50 cents ... I know somewhere there's a tutorial on how to make them a little creepier looking ... I have know idea what they are about, just black spines and kinda spooky titles.  Of course the hubby got excited about the Carl Sagan book ...yeah, umm, I was thinking of you when I bought it ... The gourds are from my garden, they have rotted yet!  



needs something in the middle, I'm working on that!

In the meantime, I saw a solution to the wall collage problem.  Instead of using the command strips (which, by the way,  haven't received yet) I might do something like this ... saw it on Pinterest ...







No comments: