Mar 1, 2011

Happy March!

I can't believe it's freakin' March!!!  I have been planning a weekend crop since November and it's now only a week away!  AHH!!!  I am sooo excited!  I know you all would just love to come along but don't worry, I will have some contests for you to play too!  Of course, with contests come prizes!!!  More on that later in the week!
I just had a few minutes to whip up a quick card.  I cut out the cute scallop card on the Cricut the cut the corresponding circles.   The stamped sentiment did turn out a little darker than it looks in the pix, it's from Unity!  I used the Girly paper pack from My Minds Eye.  LOVE IT!!  I have used it sooo often!   It fit so well with the color inspiration challenge from The Playdate Cafe.  Whatcha think? I had fun working with the pattern paper and my Gypsy.  Maybe I'll have to do a tutorial for you guys on that!  The ol' wheels are turning and the smoke is flying!  Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

trisha too said...

Very cute--gotta love the springy colors!

:)