Mar 27, 2011

Site Review Sunday ....

I don't really need to 'review' this 'site because it is awesome and find myself visiting weekly but when I saw these recipes, I had to share!  We all know this week is the end of March :{ where has this month gone?!?!  Can't believe it!  Just reminds me that my quarterly insurance will be due and that will pinch the scrap budget but that's okay, I'll suffer through somehow.  You guys know I don't have any supplies - April foolin' early! Well, if you are into fooling your family, here are some recipes ... I'm going to try the cake with the pizza inside!  I'll let you know how it turns out!


Love ya Taste of Home!


Bundt Cake?

Nope, pizza bake with mozzarella on top!

Chicken Nuggets?

Pound cake with sweet, tasty dipping 'sauce'!

Check out the website for more ideas to fool your family!

No comments: