Mar 23, 2011

Birthday Boy

It seems like we are always celebrating something around my house!  Tonight we had the something just not the time to celebrate, sorry honey!  Today was the hubby's b-day and unfortunately I had to substitute at Ang'es school today then she had chorus practice so we went from school to Chic-fil-a, then to the practice.  Didn't get home until 7:30!  I was able to squeak out a gift and card for him... we'll do it up right tomorrow night!



Hope you have a happy day and find time to celebrate!


2 comments:

Sandy O said...

Great masculine card. Aren't they so hard to make! I found you through Momo. Isn't this a great idea she has, so many great blogs I have been missing!

diana creations said...

great card kinda hard to make a man card you did good job momo sent me