Mar 24, 2011

Gettin' My Mojo

You guys know I love a good challenge!  I try to keep up with them but it is so hard and there are so many fun ones out there!  I was able to complete one today for Mojo Monday!  Yeah me!  Plus I also used some paper I've been hiding, nay, hoarding, for QUITE a while!  Actually it is an old SEI pack ... remember them?  They had tons of stuff on the market, then went to paper packs and have been kinda quiet for a while ... SEI are you out there?  Can you hear me now?  I miss you SEI with your coordinating paper and buttons and ribbons ... and those cute albums ... but it felt good dusting off the tablet and using a few of the sheets.  I actually made the rabbit for another project and wasn't sure the purple was right so I had to use it somewhere; it's from the Give a Hoot cart then I flocked the top layer - super fuzzy!  I used a dusty ol' Matha punch, Iron Gate maybe, for the border.  It's not an exact match for the sketch because the bunny was bigger than I hoped but it's an interpretation so  I'm going to give this one to my mom for her secret pal card for Easter ...



1 comment:

Sandy O said...

This is sooooo cute. Love the swirls in the bunny and the idea of using the flock!