Feb 28, 2011

Secret Pal Card

Yeah! Love being creative! Did this one for my mom's secret pal stash ... I used a shamrock from Paper Doll Dress UP. I used the sentiment from a Unity collection. I love the rainbow paper. I remember when I got it (a few years back) ... I saw it used in a magazine and had to have it ... I searched and searched until I found it in a stack of a ton of others, think it was even 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 ... remember when they made those? Needless to say, I think this is the first project using that paper! Probably the whole pack ... heavy sigh. I adore my paper but it is liberating using it! Tell me what you like to hoard and I'll send you another passion of mine ... ribbon!



3 comments:

Kimmers said...

I love paper...always need more, more, more! New paper gives me the joy of possibility!

kimsheppard6 at hotmail dot com

Debbi said...

I also love paper, but I also collect stamps...and a few other crafty things, lol.
Your card is beautiful!
*smiles*
debbi

trisha too said...

Oh, brother, what don't I hoard. Paper of all kinds, old books, ephemera, fabric, little rusty pieces of metal, pretty much anything I can use in an art thing.

It's sick, it really is.
;)