Mar 25, 2011

Crop Success

Ahhh... there are so many reasons I love weekend scrap retreats!  One of which is unearthing things that may have been bought on impulse, with just a fleeting thought then unpacked, put away and left to wonder when it would get used.  This layout is made from one paper pack that fell into that category.  When packing for the weekend I went thru a basket protector full of packs and found one called 'Music' and this lovely was included.  I feel like I'm using something new when I 'shop' before I crop in my own closet!  So much going on with this page there wasn't much to do with it!  I added some small pix on the bottom, exacto'd the edge to slide the picture underneath and made a paper flower for the corner - that was fun!  I tore the layers and sprayed with my buddy's spritz at the crop - thanks Melliss!  I did buy the brad before I went cropping but it was on sale for 99cents!  That's balance!  What do you have hiding in your closet?




5 comments:

Sandy O said...

WOW, this is wonderful with the swirl frame and lovely flower. And the pics too!

Karen Wood said...

What a gorgeous LO! So happy I came across your blog -- TFS :)

I found you through Momo and would love it if you would stop by and visit as well...

Hugs from your newest follower,
Karen
http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute layout!! Momo sent me! I am a new follower of yours. Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow too:)
Looking forward to seeing your projects!!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debbi said...

LOVE this layout, and your flower is gorgeous!
*smiles*
debbi

Melissa said...

Wow..I am so far behind in reading all the blogs I love...especially yours of course :) I forgot you even borrowed my spray that day!! Love it!