Feb 14, 2011

Something else is in the air ...

What a bummer to be sick of Love Day!  I had it all planned out in my head ... I wanted to pick up hubby's gift last week but baby girl got sick ... I had a Lover's Lunch for friends and family on Sunday and that was about all I could do.  Was not a good night and stayed in bed almost all day Monday.  So much for the nice meal and sweet treat I was going to fix.  Dang it!  I hate that when that happens.  It's hard to do a do-over for V-Day.  Just wanted to do a quick post for Meta-Monday to show a little decor I did for the lunch.  Used my Cricut to cut the letters with the Storybook Cartridge.  Just used red vinyl and some dollar store frames.  My brother made the iron piece for me about 8 years ago.  It's original purpose was to hang a curtain, which it did for about 6 years, over my French doors.  I took it down about two years ago when we replaced the doors and haven't found a spot until now ... it is just hanging up with my fav 3M zip strips.  Hub thinks it could stay up all year!  It replaced the tree that I did at Christmas which you can see here ... Tree Masterpiece ...




Check back to see some there before and afters ....


No comments: