Feb 22, 2011

Unity Challenge

The good folks over at Unity Stamp Co have a fun challenge going on this month ... create anything with a heart! I am trying to stay up to date - I've lowered my expectations of myself by not trying to 'get ahead'.  I made a card for my friends that have moved ... actually they are moving this week so I guess I am ahead.  They lived across the street from me, then five years ago they moved to Nevada to be closer to family and now they are moving to San Antonio for fun.  I had the idea to use this map paper that I found in my stash and when I dug it out, it was the midwest area, California, Nevada, etc.  Worked perfectly!  I used a couple of different monthly kits for the stamps.  I love how the chimney has a heart, that makes it work for this challenge!  Thanks for the challenge and keeping me on track!!!


2 comments:

Debbi said...

Great card! I love the banner and the map paper.
*smiles*
debbi

Debbi said...

Me again!
I left something for you at my blog here: http://diamondgrove.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-award_26.html.
I hope you can stop by soon!
*smiles*
debbi