Feb 15, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Yeah!  Finally feeling myself again, about 99% anyway ... Sorry it took so long to pick a winner ... wanted to make sure I was in the right frame of mind, and wanted to read all the WONDERFUL comments!  Thank you all so much for making my first blog hop so great!  I will definitely keep hopping!  I love the crafty community!  Such a pick me up, especially after being sick :(  Okay, drum roll ... the winner is Dusti ... her comment was ...

Pics are awesome. Love your layout. Thanks for the opportunity to win. I do follow you.

Have a great day!


DUSTI - send me your address so I can get your candy in the mail!!!   Congrats!!!


Anybody looking to do any hopping in the future, count me in!  I enjoyed visiting all the other states and hope you did too!  If you were a winner, let me know!!!  

No comments: