Feb 13, 2011

Sunday 'Site Review

Who doesn't love to get their fingers messy with a good coat of paint?  Even though one of my resolutions this year was to not have paint under my nails, I couldn't resist the offer of a FREE sample!  Check out the Valspar website and sign up to get your freebie!  I did it about two weeks ago and just got my goody box!  I totally forgot about it and when the Fed Ex man parked in front of my house, my little heart went pitter patter for my paint!  It was just like a little box of joy!  You will receive a $5 coupon towards a big can, complimentary chips to go with the color you chose and an adorable little paint kit!  Check it out and let me know what color you chose!  I picked Old Gold!  I have no idea what I'm going to paint with it but when the moment strikes, I'll be ready!

No comments: