Jan 30, 2011

Sunday 'Site Review

So at my crop last weekend, my buddies got me hooked on bidding on carts on a 'popular' auction site.  I have been really good about not buying the latest one or the newest thing ... think I went almost a YEAR without buying any carts.  I am trying to use what I have on hand, that's my story and I'm sticking to it?!?!?  Thanks to Provo Craft, they are coming out with so many new carts that it's hard to keep up but hard to stay away at the same time!  I have been checking out some of the new ones and as most of know, you can't judge a cartridge by it's cover.  I did find this great link on the actual cricut website that lists ALL the cartridges, new and old with their sample, which is what you see in the packaging and their handbook!  This is so awesome!!!  They also have  a column for a larger handbook ... could this be a sign of the future??  Check out the site and bookmark it ... I like to check it out before I buy new cartridges.

Enjoy!

http://www.cricut.com/information/cartridge_library.aspx

No comments: