Jan 6, 2011

Stink Bug Mystery - When will they go away?

The East Coast was infested with Stink Bugs this summer and they will not go away!  They 'don't breed indoors' but I don't believe it!  I hesitated sharing this with you, don't want you to get the wrong impression, but when I was cleaning the fish tank today and one crawled out of the flippin' filter ... well, enough is enough you stinkers!  A few weeks ago Ange was just looking into the door to the pellet stove and started counting the buggers in there ... she only got to eight or nine before I opened the door and I could'a lost my lunch right then.  They were mostly all dead or hibernating and faking me out but there were tons!  Granted, I'm no Hazel but my house isn't that dirty.  Had to take some pix ... I think I'm brave enough to share now ... anybody know where I can get some stink bug paper to scrap these on?  Hey Pink Stamper, maybe Provo is coming out with a Stink Bug cart? Let me know ....  these are NOT the kind of bugs I want to play with!

before ... inside the stove

inside the vacuum canister ... 

No comments: