Jan 28, 2011

Anniversay Card

This weekend, on the 30th, my hubby and I will be married for 18 years!!! I can't believe it! We've been together for over 20. We've been thru alot and looking forward to the next twenty!
Here is a card I made for him using my cricut. Again, at the last minute, had whip out something quick. I used the 'Just Because' cart. I used my Gypsy (don't do anything without it!) to create the 'love' it was actually from the 'love latte' image but hid the latte part. I typed in the EWE which was an image as well. The first time I cut it, the paper slid all over the place and messed up the first E so I just hid the WE and cut the E again! LOVE that hide function. Now if I could only use that same function on some piles in the basement!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! :-)