Jan 9, 2011

Sunday 'Site Review

Hi Guys!  I've got a website for you to check out!  Let me know what you think!  During one of my daily surf sessions I came across this site and was blown away!  This is what I've been looking for, and I'm sure you bug junkies will agree!  This site is easy to use and navigate.  They list almost every Cricut cartridge available with photos of their corresponding reference book.  All this information enables you to search by topic, explore the book and even do an advanced search.  I say almost every cartridge because they are missing Smiley Cards :(   but that's okay, it's not even on the Cricut website.  (I thought I remembered seeing it somewhere in my cyber travels but can't remember where)  This is going to be my go-to site when searching for images and phrases.  I find the search easier to use than the Gypsy because you can do more advanced searches plus it's easier to see, the images can be full screened and not limited to the tiny screen.  


Check it out and leave me a comment with your thoughts!





1 comment:

Shawn Mosch said...

Thank you for sharing our site with your followers!