Jan 3, 2011

Pink Stamper Challenge


My New Years resolution is to challenge myself to do more challenges to keep my creative juices flowing. The first one I'm going to submit to is issued from My Pink Stamper.  Robyn is looking to fill a few open spots on her upcoming design team.   Her only request was to use pink, green and brown!    Thanks for making it so easy, Robyn!!!  I have had this little address book foreva it  seems just waiting to be altered.  I was using the pattern paper earlier today for card and thought it would work nicely.  I'm still playing with the Smiley Cards on my Gypsy so I wanted to use an image from that as well.   I made this cute little phone emoticon.  I hope to put my mail addresses, web addresses and maybe even some passwords in here since I can't remember a darn thing these days!!  I LOVED the bold pattern but it just wouldn't work on such a small space so I used the reverse side.  Always buy double sided pattern paper!!  The bold pattern is shimmery and shiny and just luscious and had to share.  It will go in my stash for future use.  I tried to use pink rub-ons for the 411 but of course, didn't have pink numbers so had to use an h and two exclamation marks.  The rub-ons didn't work out that well on the faux suede but they kinda have a distressed look.  Hope you likey!!! 



My recipe for success:  
Pattern Paper - K & Co
Solid Cardstock - Bazzill
Smiley Cards Cartridge (Gypsy Download)
Rub-ons - American Crafts
Like all my meals, I just rummaged for leftovers for the ribbon.

8 comments:

girlia said...

Really cute. Love this phone book. GL with the challenge

Unknown said...

Cute project! It's always nice to have things to help us keep organized, huh?

Year 2 said...

What a fantastic project using Smiley Cards! LOve it!!!

crazy for cricut said...

very cute idea! Dina

THEBUZYBUG said...

Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

{Raechel} said...

Super cute!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! this remeinds me of my download. so cute! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by