Jul 6, 2011

Progress

On the first day of summer 'vacation' - when school ended - I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish this summer.  One was to reorg my laundry area.  Scratch that!  I got a nice over the door shoe hanger a few weeks ago at Lowes.  I asked hub to hang it for me soon after.  Needless to say, I hung it today.  My original plan was to hang it on the wall behind the door because I ultimately want to get a glass frosted door but when and if that happens I'll move it then ... I had four plastic tubs that I used to sort my summer/winter/ spring/ fall table decor and gifties.  When I reorged the scrap room I emptied some great baskets and  reused them in the laundry area. Here's the before and after ... ready for laundry day!

before ... plastic tubville

Welcome to Basketland.  Lots more color.  I had tons of those 3drawer guys too so I use it to  hold swiffer refills and appliance booklets.

The new back o' the door organizer for miscellaneous caca.

No comments: