Nov 23, 2010

Turkey Treats

Remember a few weeks ago when I made my Ghost Bones and used the big marshmallows? I changed it up a bit for Thanksgiving and added peanuts and pistachios and changed it to 'turkey treats'. For some reason I had in my brain to say 'turkey trots' but I think that would definately give the wrong impression. We started our baking yesterday and Ange made some whoopie pies. The recipe only made 6 which is a good thing because they were yummy!!! A batch of pistachio cookies and raisin cookies out of the way. Just trying to figure out the plan for the rest of the meal!

The letters are made with some window cling that I purchased at Michaels a while ago.  I didn't know what to do with it at first but it has really come in handy!  I may have to pick up some more if I make it there black friday!  I can't remember what font I used.  When I use the gypsy, the names of cartridges just don't seem as important anymore! 

  Posted by Picasa

No comments: