Nov 9, 2010

I completed the 12x12 Step Program!

What an AWESOME weekend!  My Scrap Therapy crop is over but I still feel energized by all the creativity!  We had close to 60 ladies scrapping together.  The hotel was awesome, the food was great, the space was the best ever and all the scrappers were so laid back and easy to please!  There was only one minor glitch with the tables but other than that it was perfection.  Everyone got therapy of some sort - whether massage therapy or therapy of the liquid kind!  I thoroughly enjoy planning and organizing these crops.  They give me a chance to make some new friends and rekindle relationships with some wonderful 'existing' (not old) friends.  OH yeah, and I actually got some scrapping done!  Only four months until the next one!

Retail Therapy . . . 



Scrap Therapy . . .


The wing album I altered for the Ovarian Cancer walk we did.
















No comments: