Apr 1, 2011




I fell in love with the color combo at Embellish Magazine blog this week.  The colors were so subtle but so spring!  I didn't have to dig too deep in my stash to find the colors to match ... I also got my Mojo on too!









How'd I do?




I used Bazzill Cardstock and K & Co pattern paper.  The image is from Crafty Secrets.  Love it!  I used ribbon from May Arts with a metal charm from Maya, an oldie but a goody! I've been into crinkling my paper lately so I just kinda pleated the paper and it turned out great!  I popped it on the bottom for 'effect'!!  I used a Martha punch on the bottom too!!!  Hope you like it!


3 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a great layout! Thanks so much for taking on Embellishes Decorative Trim Color Trends Challenge.

mommac said...

What an amazing card. The recipient of this card is one lucky gal. Too cute. What amazing talent!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Love your card and the wonderful details! Thanks for playing along with us!