Apr 13, 2011

I Am a Water Bender

Ever see Avatar, not the movie with the blue people but the kid's cartoon turned movie?  If you haven't, the story is about kids who can control earth elements.  Today, although I can't control it, I am definitely fighting my arch enemy Dr. Leak.  There is a dark cloud over my home (literally) and all is not peaceful.  I discovered a leak in my new kitchen cabinets that is coming from the upstairs bathroom.  Part of the cabinet is coming down tomorrow to see what can be done about that.   I try to catch up on my chores and Whap! Whammo!  Another leak under my dryer.  I am trying to use all my powers to send the water back to where it came but I am fighting a losing battle so I decided to drown my troubles in my scrap room for now ...

This card is comprised of a couple of challenges, other than the ones I face on a daily basis!


Paper - KaiserCrafts new Bubblegum Hills collection
Stamp - Studio G (a michael's 99center)
Ribbon - Making Memories

I used the following challenges as my inspiration:





On to conquer more drippy demons!


7 comments:

Sandy O said...

I hve to say, your story was fun to read ;o) Sorry you are having trouble with the leaks.

Fantastic card! Good luck on the challenges.

Deborah Frings said...

Super Easter card - love that little basket charm. It's a really pretty card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

So sorry to hear your water troubles - hope you get the leak sorted soon.

mommac said...

Love it! Once again, another adorable creation...as always!

Andrea M said...

Very pretty Easter card!!! Sweet little charm. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Pretty interpretation of the challenge colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card! That little chick is darling! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Heather Rogers said...

Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CR84FN! :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Lovely cards!

Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/