Sep 17, 2019

Finally Fall!

Featuring Bountiful Wreath from The Greetery
I hate to see the leaves start to fall but when the crisp air arrives, I welcome that!   I wanted to make a card using new fall products to get in that frame of mind!  I ordered the die from The Greetery and forgot to order the stamp!!  I realized it while I was at a crop, ordered it on Friday and it was in my warm little hands on Monday!!!  Great turnaround when you're in the mood to create! 

I started with The Greetery's Bountiful Wreath stamp and die.  It comes in a wonderful package.  I didn't figure out how wonderful until I was finished but lesson learned.  I used some of Gina K's inks.  The stamps are SO EASY and labeled for seamless layering!  I used an old Jennifer McGuire trick when doing the word dies ... I cut it, placed it back in the negative and THEN stamped it!  Perfectly lined up! 




Here's the finished product ... put it on a peice of kraft paper, popped it up and put the sentiment inside the wreath.







So ... for the lesson I learned I learned a little late for this one but will use for the next one ...the stamp set came with a clear plastic template to use when using a stamp positioner.  Line the stamp up with the image on the acetate and  you will get the perfect layer every time.  It also came with a color copy of each individual layer and where they can be layered.  This definitely cuts down on layered perfection anxiety!



 


















I hope you make a fall memory today!

 

No comments: