Feb 1, 2012

Welcome February


Well, not totally sucked but I'm glad it's over!  Here's the short version for ya!  
*went to the dermatologist (6 times) only to find out I have an allergy to the stuff in neosporin, formaldehyde, and nickel ... so basically, I can't wear nail polish or jewelry and if I do I can't use neosporin for the breakout.  Glad I found out before I tried the new neo for eczema!  Some of the eye wipes I was prescribed a few months ago had the neo stuff in, yeah!  That's why my eyes swelled shut like squirrel prepping for a long winter!
*went to the fam doc for a slight pain in my side and she found nice little fat ball under my ribs, just like my dog!   Great!  Nothing to do about it!
*got a ct just in case for my gut and they just found 'some liquid' where they pinned my ovaries.  Yeah!  Good news, they are the same size as the last ct, no need to fear!
*went to a new gyno, paperwork mess up about the results.  More fun!

I think that's it!  I blew the annual rx budget  in one month!  Oh yeah, almost forgot.  The derm gave me a prescription on the 10th and I'm still waiting for it to be filled, thanks Walmart!  

I ended the month celebrating my anniversary (19 years) and buying a new piece of furniture to complete my dining room!  I'll post pix soon!

Happy New Year/Month!!  

No comments: