Feb 2, 2012

Finally Organized!

Here's the trick I learned about organizing ... just thinking about doesn't really count.  After a month of appointments, I really need to get myself together.  I have done it and it looks pretty too!  If that isn't motivation to organize, why bother!!  And it was so simple I could have actually done it during all the time I was 'thinking' about.  The curse that comes with living with my calculating husband.
Here's what I did.  I just grabbed a three ring binder.  I purchased the printable schedule from The Project Girl...

The Project Girl - Weekly Planner 2012

I was able to add our weekly schedule and some notes.  I only printed thru June, when school finishes.  Gotta save the trees!
Then, on the other side, I printed the eat sheet.  Totally free. I did print 52 of these, way optimistic!

Eat Sheet Menu Planner

Now all I have to do is find some great recipes!

I got myself organized on the inside in January, now it's time to organize everything else!!

No comments: