Nov 20, 2011

Black Friday Shopping List

I've been gearing up for BF since November 27th of last year!!!  LOVE IT!!!  Mostly because I get to spend 15 straight hours with my bff but I also love the rush of a good bargain!  I've been getting emails for the past month ... here's a scrapper's recap of some good deals ... let me know if you hear of any too!

Walmart ad ... starting at 10 p.m. Thursday & all day Friday
Walmart Black Friday Ad page 25
Michaels ...

Michaels Black Friday Ad page 1
Michaels Black Friday Ad page 2

And Saturday ... Isis containers!!!!

Michaels Black Friday Ad page 3

Joanns ... not impressed but love the 9.99 tote for paper ...
JoAnn Fabrics Black Friday Ad page 1

haven't seen anything from Hobby Lobby or AC Moore yet ... for all other ads to satisfy your shopping urge, check out Black Friday

Black Friday



No comments: