Jun 30, 2011

What else did I do in my absence?  I read a book!  I KNOW!!  I couldn't believe it either!  But I read an actual book pages and everything!  All in about a week!  Loved it!!  I've read all her books and watch her every night that I can stay awake long enough!


I babysat my son's puppy Riley ... She's a blue marl chicha-hooha 


Yeah!  My garden started to grow ...  

My daughter had a girl scout bridging event.  She went from Juniors to Cadettes.  My older daughter is the troop leader!  It's very special.  The troop is such a great group of girls! 

Oh yeah, Ange fell walking home from the bus stop and busted both of her knees, the day before the dance recital.  90% of her dance was on her knees. She survived and didn't complain!  Love her!   But had to sneak and take this pix while she wasn't looking ... starting to get the  'oh mom' eye roll when I whip my camera out.

#2 on the summer to do list is to re paint the family room which includes a rearrange, paint the shelving unit and come up with a bench for extra seating.   All that just to paint the room!  I picked up this coffee table at Good Will for $10!  I thought it was perfect with shaker detail then when I was carrying it in, I realized the spindles were only on the one side!  Bummer but can live with it!  It was a bit too wide so hub cut it down!  Next step is to paint and make a cushion. 


And I made a summer wall hanging for the living room.  Still have to add some fluff to summer-fy the room but this is definitely a good start.  I can feel the breeze already!  Gotta get rid of those plaid pillows now!


 

Okee dokee.  That brings me up to mid June!  Whew, tired all over again!


No comments: