Jun 28, 2011

My Addiction

So what else was I doing during my 'absence'?  I've become addicted ... to Pinterest!  I'll admit it, I used to pour thru magazines and tear out ideas and pix of projects I'd like to do.  I collected a ton of pictures, enough to fill a huge ring binder.  I thought of it as my badge of honor ... and guess how much I referred to it ... that's right - never!  Thanks to the invention of the 'enternet' (as my daughter once spelled it) I go googling before I flip a page.  So I ditched the collection of outdated how-to's and guess what, I've also stopped buying magazines!  I became a member of Pinterest and pin ideas I see!  It's awesome and more organized than my hefty binder!  I'm still quite a novice but if you follow me you'll see updates of my pins.

http://pinterest.com/ktscrapper/





No comments: