Nov 19, 2010

Teacher Gifts

I think my name translated in another language means 'last minute' because it seems I'm always doing things at the last minute! Ange and I were in the kitchen again making these teacher turkey gifts the day before Thanksgiving break! I got this idea from Greenbean's Crafterole and thought it would be neat! We went to AC Moore to get some leaves and they had absolutely NO fall leaves of any sort in the store anywhere! Everything was Christmas! Now what a last minuter to do?!?! We did pick up some ivy and some other small greens and I plucked some colorful ones off the garland it had to make it look more fall. They turned out cute. Ange came up with the little poem and I did the turkey with the Quickutz. WHAT? Yes, the quickutz. Every once in a while I get the antiques out. It was fun but it made me appreciate my little bug even more! We had plenty of soap left so ange made her own designs. The teachers loved them. Whew! Nothing like the last minute! Okay, I am going to be prepared for Christmas, which is what, four weeks away! I can do it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: