Oct 19, 2010

It's 'FALL' around my house!

Did you ever have one of those days where you wake up and feel like you are just going to scratch everything off your list, even the things you just added?  Hop in the shower, have no thought about what to wear, full of energy?  Then, while tackling the never ending laundry, you fall down the freakin' stairs?  Well, that was my morning, so far.  I'm working on my 40 oz (coffee) and my everything bagel and will get myself back on track as soon as I scratch falling down the stairs off my list for today!
My goal is to get my chores done by noonish then work a little in my scrap room ... hope that works out!  I have a few things to prep for my upcoming crop (sshhh .. secrets!!) and a few other things I'd like to accomplish in there ... I saw this during my morning run thru the blogs and remembered that I just threw away a fake coffee can this morning!  I'm not going to cross stitch it but I'm sure I have some paper to cover it!


my pretties halloween cross stitch patterns

Saw it over on Craftblog

Great ... a bird just flew into my window ... NO LIE!!!!!

Whew!  Just went to check and it's breathing, just stunned but looked okay.  Well now there's something else to add to my list!  
EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!


No comments: