Oct 20, 2010

House of Boo

The two over-achieving neighbors that started the 'BOO-ing' moved away since last Halloween so it's up to us to stir the pot!  I got a few things at Walmart today but also found a ton of stuff in the basement while cleaning last week.  I printed the boo instruction from my favorite blog idol TomKat Studio.  Okay, so they're sand buckets but they are halloweenie!!!

The mystery for today ... my husband noticed a free dresser on his posting board at work ... needless to say he is picking it up today!  I know nothing about it other than it's kinda medium wood, with nine drawers and it's 5'9" long!!!  The other mystery is what am I going to do with it?!?!?  I'll post some pix tomorrow and you can help me out!
The masterpiece for today ... can you believe I used my cricut to cut this out?  My hub loves these big huge marshmallows and I picked up a fresh bag today.  They are huge!!!  I used Storybook and Accent Essentials and some cling sheets!  Whatcha think?  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the large marshmallows. I've only heard about them but have not been able to find them. Where did you get them. By the way, love your blog. Keep em coming and can't wait to see the dresser!