Aug 10, 2019


What's on my desk today ...


I got this Taylored Expressions set on sale a few weeks ago and finally got around to using it ... although I could probably say that about most of my stamps!!  They all will have their day, that's my plan!  I love the scene sets that have multiple seasons and multiple reasons.  So much fun to mix and match.  I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer yet but, it's been a weird one but I am looking forward to the change into fall.

Because Taylored Expressions uses the red rubber for their stamps, scenes like these could be hard to line up.  I used my Misti tool and stamped the flower image on a piece of clear plastic film first and lined it up that way.  Seemed to work well this time!  I colored the image with colored pencils.





Shopping List:


A Bushel & A Peck











I hope you make a memory today!

No comments: