Jul 25, 2011

Mystery Gourd

Yeah!  After a week of being away from my garden I can harvest something!  I was hoping to come home to some red tomatoes but they are still green.  I picked these beans, blanched them (I always think about the Golden Girls when I use that word) and froze them for later use.  Now, this gourd!  I need help from some garden girls to tell me what to do with this one!  I just love how it turned out but do I dry it for decor?  Cut it and eat it?  How?  Help me out ladies, let me know what you'd do!!!




Well I stayed up late Saturday night watching the crazy gals at My Pink Stamper but I didn't make the design team .... this time!  I'll keep trying!  Thanks for all of your great comments and encouragement!  I appreciate you guys!!!  

1 comment:

jessica said...

Hi!
It looks like a pan squash and they are so super tasty and sweet! Cut the top off and trim the bottom, then cube it up and roast it...yummy. I plant a whole bunch of these because we all LOVE them in my house.
Enjoy :)